General terms and conditions
- drumbazar.eu is an ad server for drummers focused exclusively on percussions and related equipment by Drumpark s r. o. (hereinafter “Provider”)
- The website provides the opportunity to publish and search ads offering goods and services, and other property owned by private persons and business subjects – free of charge
- The Provider of the drumbazar.eu server bears no responsibility for the content or reach of the ads, nor for any direct or indirect damage incurred in relation to the ads published on this server
- The advertiser bears the sole responsibility should the aforementioned situation arise if they knowingly provide incorrect, false, or misleading information, and/or if they knowingly violate the law in the Slovak Republic or Czech Republic
- An ad is valid for 60 days. After this period, the ad will be automatically deleted.
Processing personal data and their protection
- In terms of personal data processing, the Provider acts in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation), Act No. 101/2000 Coll. on personal data protection and any Act that will substitute this Act to harmonise the national legislation with the respective EU Regulation, Act No. 480/2004 on certain Information Society Services and on Amendments to some Acts, Act No. 127/2005 Coll. on Electronic Communications, and other relevant laws addressing protection of personal data.
- In terms of the aforementioned Acts, personal data processing is legal and inevitable to conclude and perform any contract between the Advertiser and the Interested Party who use the services provided by the Server; hereby, the Advertiser and/or Interested Party represent the subject(s) of personal data protection. All information on the ads submitted, e-mail addresses, and telephone numbers will be deleted a year after their submission.